Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our sweet friend is singing "Jesus I love You" face to face with her Lord and Savior. She went peacefully today around 12:30 p.m. Please pray for the family. Hearts are broken but God is the mender of the broken hearted. Troy and the boys would appreciate some time to themselves. Thank you for honoring their request.

I will post service times as soon as I recieve them. I would like to leave you with IICor. 2:9 - "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has concieved what God has prepared for those who love Him."

Donna is experiencing this to the fullest. She is with the One who has given her strength in her faith and courage when she was afraid. She has left a legacy of one who has fought the good fight and ran the race to it's fullest. May we all be found as faithful. I want to encourage all of us to pray for one another during this time and always....

No comments:

Post a Comment