Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Welcome to Donna's Page
Welcome to Donna's Blog World. This will be a way to keep family and friends up to date on Donna's condition and treatments. She wants to use this blog as a way to share her God Moments with all of you. Please continue praying for her and her family as they travel the tough road ahead. Check back often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey mrs. donna! i'm so glad you set this up. you are such an encouragement! i'm praying for you. :)
ReplyDeletelyndsay h-almeida
My sweet friend,
ReplyDeleteYou are loved and admired by so many..Including me!!!
My favorite singer ever: Mrs.Donna Burch
Love,
Stacy Waters
have a Great day, Love, ya
ReplyDeleteBrenda Norton
Donna,
ReplyDeleteYou are in my prayers each and every day, even through the night as I wake up every now and then. God is faithful to surround us with His Spirit and friends who love us. He is so good, isn't He! I hope you had a wonderful birthday,
Danielle
DONNA,
ReplyDeleteGOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ALL WHO KNOW YOU.I WISH YOU A SAFE JOURNEY. I THINK OF YOU OFTEN. REMEMBER THROUGH JESUS ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. ALL THINGS EVEN HEALING. KNOW THAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU.
LYNN GREEN